Our family’s basic Cauliflower Rice
Picture to follow, couldn’t take a good one!
What you need:
a head of cauliflower, leaves and stalks removed
1-2 pieces of garlic, minced
2-3 tablespoons coconut oil
salt to taste
What you need to do:
- Process your cauliflower florettes in a food processor until they resemble grains.
- Saute your garlic in the coconut oil.
- Add the cauliflower grains.
- Stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the chives and mix, add salt (if you want to add pepper do so) to taste.
- Serve. We love this with anything fried on the side.
- Posted in: Uncategorized