Cheese Broiled Oysters
Sorry, no photos. They were all gone before I had the chance to snap up some pics. Next time. Maybe. Didn’t want to wait as I’m typing my recipes while I’m ironing clothes (multi tasker naks — only Pinoys will understand the last word lol).
What you need:
3 tablespoons softened butter
3 tablespoons plain flour
3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
1 dozen oysters
What you need to do:
- Lay oysters on a baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 180 deg centigrade.
- Mix first 3 ingredients with a spoon in a small bowl until combined.
- Spread mixture on top of each oyster.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until brownish on top.
- Posted in: Uncategorized